Information on hospitals and clinics

Last updated on: 8 April 2019 | Released on: 28 March 2018

Search medical institutions (Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “Himawari” Medical Information Service)

The medical specialist you should consult will differ according to the type of allergy or the symptoms. To prevent aggravation and alleviate symptoms, it is important to find the right medical institution/doctor for your needs. Some examples are ear, nose, and throat specialists, dermatologists, or pediatricians.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government provides information on medical institutions within the area through its medical information service, “Himarawi.”